Tuesday 2 August 2016

She Put Her Hands in Apple Cider Vinegar Twice a Week, You Will Not Believe What Effect is Achieved!

People suffering from this type of pain know how serious health issue it is, and how it affects their everyday life. Sadly, as the people suffering from joint pain claim, the medications commonly used for this purpose are not permanent solution. Changes in the daily diet and lifestyle are the only thing that can reduce the joint pain and its symptoms.



Ana H, a typist who spent her entire life doing this job, suffered from severe joint pain. She decided to seek help in the alternative, natural medicine.  As she explains:

“A couple of years I lead the fight against pain in the joints and hands and after that doctors diagnosed arthritis caused by the hard work and malnutrition. Since I’m not a person who immediately reaches for chemistry, I decided to try with natural solution and I am glad that I did. I spoke to the doctor and he said the same thing that I can try apple cider vinegar, but I have to be persistent. I started to use it and now after 2 months I can say that I am quite better. The first month I was doing it three times a week and now twice. I have put hands in vinegar before sleeping and I did relieve pain and tingling in the hands that I had. I have used natural drink made of apple cider vinegar and water with a little honey. I want to recommend everyone to try, because I have succeeded. “


As a matter of fact, apple cider vinegar (ACV) acts as potent antioxidant that cleanses the body from toxins. In addition, it works great against joint pain as well.

Speaking of ACV, it can be used in various different ways to help you get rid of the joint pain for good. Check them out!

Healing Potion

In order to prepare your own healing potion, mix three tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 300 ml of water or some fruit juice, to your preference. Consume three times daily, before meals.


Bath

Pour a cup of apple cider vinegar in 6 cups of water and soak your feet/ hands in the solution. Another option is to apply a compress on the affected area.

Rubbing

Mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Apply the mixture on the affected area and rub gently.


As mentioned in the very beginning, joint pain is quite unpleasant and it affects every aspect of person`s life. Luckily, regardless of which treatment of the aforementioned ones you decide to use, it will help you relieve your joint pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment